Monday, December 14, 2009

The Wedding Express

Last Sunday Lia and I attended our first "Wedding Express". The event was held at the Community House in Birmingham and was for wedding designers and consultants as a way to network with vendors in the Metro Detroit area. It pretty much was speed dating for wedding planners and vendors! We got five minutes with each vendor before the we had to move on to the next. Overall it was a successful and positive venture for Lia and I. We met a lot of great people and ate way too much wedding cake...but if you ever get a chance to sample cakes made by Erin from Classic Confections you'll understand why we had trouble controlling ourselves.

Below is a picture of Lia and I with the ladies from Emplume and their awesome feather bouquets. Check out Lia's Blog Part 1 & Part 2 for the full account of the day...I figure there is no need for us to both write the same thing. So I am going to give my fingers a rest...thanks Lia for posting first :)

No comments:

Post a Comment