Wednesday, October 21, 2009

October 21, 2006 - My Wedding Day

Three years ago today, on a crisp Autumn evening, I walked down the aisle and said "I do". That day was truly the best day of my life. I got to see all my planning and vision come together to create the wedding of my dreams and most importantly I shared it all with my friends and family.

It was also the day that I knew I wanted to become not only an event planner, but a wedding planner. At that time I had been a corporate event planner for many years, but had never been interested in planning weddings. In fact, I once thought weddings were all the same...and boring. Boy was I wrong :)

Now that I have been involved in creating weddings, I can say that I have never been so inspired as when I am envisioning the perfect wedding for a couple in love.

The one bad thing about weddings is that they become dated quickly. Looking at my wedding pics from only 3 years ago I can already see that. I always say, "I wish I knew then what I know now"...I could have had so much more for so much less. But hey...that's what I am here for now...to give that advice to any bride who may want it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment